How do you build your gift, your message, your calling into a sustainable business, a venture that nourishes your body, your soul, and those of your business partners?
The 100 trillion, currency-of-your-choice question.
Here’s the big picture of how to get there: Understand, learn, and practice to consistently create value for your audience
Serve them instead of selling them.
Again, you say, HOW?
Understand marketing as a TOOL, a force for good to communicate what you bring to your audience’s business, path, story, table, what have you.
Or rather, What have they.
- You start showing up consistently for YOUR DREAM BUYERS.
No, you don’t have to start a blog.
No, you won’t spend any more time marketing wildly.
Instead, you’ll learn how to set up workflows and wordflows for R.I.C.H.* content.
- You cater to your audience’s needs, help them overcome roadblocks and goblins,
serve them with content that educates, empowers, inspires, entertains them.
- You grow into a reliable resource your readers seek out AND share.
- You show up specifically to spread kindness. You bring your personality to the table.
You engage in meaningful conversation.
- You spark trust and value alignment,
via the positive impact you spark inside your readers:
Stuff the take away from the page and into their life.
- Your audience starts to recognize you as their go-to source.
Connections spark, human interaction kindles.
They look forward to your content.
They want to get to know you better.
- Your readers are crystal clear on your niche knowledge and all the ways you make their life sweeter, more successful, simpler, safer, … how you bring value to THEIR table.
Then BOOM, they buy. Then BOOM, you make their interaction with you a fudging pleasure.
You prove, once again, that you CARE, through serious pampering and an all in all FIRST-CLASS buying experience. Then BOOM. They stick with you like glue, refer you to their friends and acquaintances. And so on. And so on.Then BOOM. Healthy bottom line. Less office time. More YOU time. Your passion and purpose as a force for good.
You’ve built a sustainable business based on your gift, and integrity, and mindfulness.
I hear you: I might’ve sketched a simplified version of your path to mindfully marketing yourself but following it is not as simple as that.
The theory might not be rocket science, but going from inspiration to implementation, and sticking to your plan through the wind, the hail, the dragons?
That’s where it gets hard!
Well, I’ve got your back.